UPSers Login portal also allows employees to check the discounts, read company news, make direct payments and check plans for retirement. To avail of these benefits, you just need to register yourself on the official UPSers portal.
UPSers Login Steps
Have a look at some of the steps you need to follow to access the UPSers Employee Portal:
- Visit the official website at UPSers.com from your favourite browser.
- Enter your UPSer USerID along with the password.
- Tap the “Login” button.
- You will now be redirected to your UPSer account home page.
- In case, you are not redirected then kindly check the www.upsers.com login credentials that you have submitted.
How do I log in to the UPSers account via mobile?
This is a valid question to ask. You can easily log in to your UPSers account via mobile just by following the below steps:
- You’ll need to visit the official portal at UPSers.com from your favorite browser.
- Select the desired language in which you want to access the UPSer Portal.
- Enter your “Login Credentials”.
- After inputting the “Login Credentials”, tap the “Login” button, and now you will be redirected to the UPSers Account home page.
Kindly note that UPSer has not yet created an app for their employees to use. You need to use the smartphone web browser to access the UPSers account from the mobile. But you can access the same information from the mobile as that of a computer. Don’t worry a bit about that.
www.upsers.com Login Steps for the International Users
If you are an UPS Employee from outside the United States, you can still access the UPSer Portal. The UPSers login procedure for international UPS employees is slightly different than the one for US, Canadian and Puerto Rican residents.
- Visit the official UPSer website at UPSers.com from your favorite browser.
- Enter your UserID. This UserID varies for international users.
Enter the UPSers password.
- Tap “Log in”. This step concludes log in steps. Now you can access your credentials on the UPS Employee Portal.
Recovering the UPSers Password
To recover the password, you need to follow some simple steps which are explained below:
- Visit www.upsers.com.
- Click on the “Login” Section.
- Tap the “Forgot UserID” or “Forgot Password” button.
- Input the registered e-mail address, and tap the “Recover my credentials” button.
- Your login credentials will be mailed to your registered email.
- Now you can log in to your UPSers account with these credentials.
Resetting the UPSers.com Password
- Open the homepage of the official website.
- Visit the “Login” Menu.
- You will be now redirected to the UPSers Login Page.
- Tap the “Forgot Password” button.
- You will be now redirected to the UPSers Reset Password page.
- Submit your UPSer UserID and your email address.
- Tap “Reset Password”.
- Now, an email with the UPSer Password Rest instructions will be dispatched on your email address.
- Tap the link provided in the mail.
- Submit your new password, and please note it somewhere so that you don’t forget it again.
If you faced any kind of problem or trouble then please let us know about it so that we can directly solve the provided related to UPSers Login Portal.